Volgers

zaterdag 6 januari 2018

Lichtbak

 Goedemorgen bloggers ik heb hier een zelfgemaakt lichtbak van hout.
Het werkt nog je kan er nog een ledlamp in doen als je wilt.
Ik heb het jaren nu op zolder staan als iemand interresse
heeft die kan het zo komen halen.
Email me en de eerste krijgt het.



Goodmorning  bloggers I did not buy this.
I thought I put it in english too there were many comments
that the thought I buy this.
I already used it 18 years ago but no longer.
So if someone wants to have it the can come and get it for free.








5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hi Karin what a great light box it will come in handy my friend 💋

Martha zei

Hoi hoi Karin,
Ook ik had ooit een zelfgemaakt lichtbaken, die heb ik weggedaan en lightpad van Richard gekregen dat werkt wat makkelijker!
Liefs Martha

Linda Simpson zei

This looks like it will be used quite a lot!
Hugs
Linda xxx
http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

cotnob zei

A fabulous light box Karin, I look forward to seeing what you create with it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta zei

its great light box.
would like to have one.
hugs