Volgers

woensdag 8 december 2010

BABY ALEX

ALEX geboren.

Mijn schoonzus en schoonbroer zijn op 6 Dec
OPA en OMA geworden, deze kaart heb ik voor hun
zoon en schoondochter gemaakt.

Alex is born

My sister in law and brother in law became on 6 Dec Grandparents
I have made this card for there son and daughter in law.


Materialen; cricut, cartridge don juan, 3d kit,
halve parels, knopen [ artemio ], organzalint 3mm,
color copy 200gr
bedel, scrappapier my minds eye [ wild asparagus.
Stempel; babyrattle [ I brake for stamps ]
Inkt; momento black
Copics; E57- E35- YR61- E50- E51- E21-
B23- B32- G99- YG23- BG0000








7 opmerkingen:

Marian zei

Karin je hebt jezelf helemaal overtroffen!
Het is zo,n supermooie kaart, ik ben er stil van!

Angela zei

Aww Karin, this is so adorable!! I hope he is one happy healthy baby boy. I bet everyone is so excited. Great card!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kathy Bradley zei

This is the sweetest baby image I've ever seen - just beautiful! And, I love that you put the first initial of his name on the card - what a keepsake card - gorgeous!

RosesMarijke zei

Wat een allerliefst kaartje!!

Artesania zei

What a real nice card for alex ,pur boy in the future he always he brecieve not two presents on B-day ,it´s also Nikolaus,but anyway a healthy Baby and proud grandparents is such a luck .The image look so cute and the card it´s amazing.
Hugs Gudrun

marieke zei

Wat een super lief kaartje,..

gr Marieke.

rieky zei

Super Mooie